We visit a number of interesting landscapes and archaeological features, including drive lanes and spiritual sites.
- Free with paid admission to the Interpretive Centre
- Be prepared for an off-trail hike and dress appropriately for inclement weather
- 10:30 a.m. hike orientation at the Interpretive Centre
- Hike is 3.5 hours: 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Bring lunch and a water bottle!
- Wear sturdy shoes! Bring a wind/rain jacket!
- This program is not recommended for children under 12 and all children must be chaperoned by an adult. Also not recommended for anyone with mobility issues or health concerns that may be compromised by exertion.
- No pets
Hike Dates in 2020
Every other Saturday of the Month:
- May 16 & 30 - Moon of the Flower/Crocus
- June 13 & 27 - Moon of the Longest Day
- July 11 & 25 - Moon of the Berry
- Aug. 8 & 22 - Moon of the Buffalo Rut
- Sept. 5 & 19 - Moon of the Leaves Falling
- Register in advance as space is limited.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 403-553-2731