Are you a Bus Tour Operator? We specialize in group tours and experiences.
All Bus Tours should pre-book their arrival date and time, to ensure that you receive the group booking rate.
Groups may explore the Interpretive Centre independently, but we recommend that you also book a guided building tour or an interpretive program, with our Blackfoot Guides. There is a flat rate Guide Fee of $50 for these tours and programs.
We work with both tour operators and receptive tour operators. To make a reservation, contact the Centre by phone at 403-553-2731 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group rates apply for groups of 15 or more
- All groups must book a minimum of 24 hours in advance to qualify for group rates
- Groups receive a 20% discount on admission when pre-booked (15 or more people).
- Net rates for tour operators are available.
- Payment is due upon arrival and must be made in one payment. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, debit, cash, and cheques (payable to "Government of Alberta").
- Non-commissionable Blackfoot Guide Fee: $50 per guide (includes GST).
- Cancellations not received 3 days prior to arrival will be charged the full amount. Call 403-553-2731 to cancel.
- Enhance your experience by booking a Blackfoot Guide.
- A guided facility tour usually lasts 1 - 2 hours. Please let your Blackfoot Guide know if you have time constraints or can extend your visit. There is a flat rate fee of $50 for each Blackfoot Guide, for each tour or program.
- If your group exceeds 40 people, you may need to book an additional guide.
- Contact the Centre by phone at 403-553-2731 or by email at email@example.com.
Bus tour groups can arrange for many special catered meal options that are not on the regular menu. Menu options can be emailed to you on request. Make sure to book early to reserve your group!
See the menu for pre-booked tours. To arrange for special group meals at a group rate, please contact Dale McEvoy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 780-720-8037. You can also call the cafe directly at 403-553-0388.
Bus Tour Menu (PDF | 138 KB)
When You Arrive
- Running late? Let us know by calling 403-553-2731.
- Guests will be greeted by our Blackfoot guides for a brief orientation.
- Upon arrival pull your bus up to the top of the hill and stop at the bus turnaround. Unload all passengers before returning to the parking lot. It is a short walk back up the hill to the Interpretive Centre. There are marked bus parking stalls in the Lower Parking Lot.
- Tour managers: please stop at the Kiosk upon arrival for further instructions and payment.
- Make sure you allow time at the end of your tour to visit our gift shop.
- Please ensure that clients with limited mobility have someone to assist them throughout the facility tour.
- Booked Tours will be joined by your Blackfoot Guide for the duration of your building tour.