Are you a Bus Tour Operator? We specialize in group tours and experiences. Basic admissions are offered for Summer 2021, but we will offer guided tours once again in 2022.
All Bus Tours should pre-book their arrival date and time, to ensure that you receive the group booking rate.
We work with both tour operators and receptive tour operators. To make a reservation, contact the Centre by phone at 403-553-2731 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group rates apply for groups of 15 or more
- All groups must book a minimum of 24 hours in advance to qualify for group rates
- Groups receive a 20% discount on admission when pre-booked (15 or more people).
- Net rates for tour operators are available.
- Payment is due upon arrival and must be made in one payment. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, debit, cash, and cheques (payable to "Government of Alberta").
- Cancellations not received 3 days prior to arrival will be charged the full amount. Call 403-553-2731 to cancel.
- The Interpretive Centre will be self-guiding for 2021. Guided Tours will be offered again in 2022.
- The Buffalo Jump Cafe remains closed for 2021, but will re-open in 2022.
When You Arrive
- Running late? Let us know by calling 403-553-2731.
- Upon arrival pull your bus up to the top of the hill and stop at the bus turnaround. Unload all passengers before returning to the parking lot. It is a short walk back up the hill to the Interpretive Centre. There are marked bus parking stalls in the Lower Parking Lot.,
- Tour managers: please stop at the Kiosk or Info Desk, upon arrival, for further instructions and payment.
- The Gift Shop remains CLOSED for 2021 but will re-open for the 2022 season.
- Please ensure that clients with limited mobility have someone to assist them throughout the facility tour.